Sunday, February 1, 2009


Life without a Cell Phone
Kayleigh said…
Living without a cell phone for 24 hours was not quite as hard as I had expected. Being a few weeks shy of getting my license, the only hard part was communicating with parents about pick up times after school. The only other time I really use my cell phone is in the morning for an alarm. But I just had to do it the old fashioned way, an alarm clock! During the day, I am with my friends, so I very rarely use it then. And at night, there is Facebook! I guess I would say no one really talks on their cell phones at night any more when you can just get online. But we agree that Anna and Dave would use their cell phones more than me because I see my parents at night, where as they have to call theirs. One more small thing I noticed, I use my phone a lot to check the time and I found it very annoying depending on others to tell me what time it was. Now I see why watches used to be a necessity!
- Dave, Kayleigh, and Anna

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading about your take on technology. It's a very balanced approach you have. I wonder if you will use technology more watchfully in the future. Thanks for your hard work.

    ~Milnizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog! I thought you guys did a magnificent job of diving into the assignment! You guys are very insightful and creative.

    ReplyDelete